Had several more showings this weekend with a very high possibility of an offer coming in- will wait and see the details for a more complete post. We've had a couple more suggestions- one of them about the interior paint colors. One person mentioned the colors needed to be different for each room (another person loved the rooms all being neutral). Paint color is easily addressed though so if the end buyer is seriously opposed to the current color it can be easily changed.
We have had a lot of traffic thru this house, more than any other house I have ever listed! While we have received many compliments on the house and several offers the house is still available. We had one offer that almost turned into a solid, binding contract but sadly for the buyer the offer was not enough.
It is ready and on the market, listed with Global Brokers. It has been on the market for about 2-3 weeks and has gotten visits from interested buyers and neighbors. Feedback has been very positive, focusing primarily on the level of detail and the quality of the finishes. This home is ready to be lived in and enjoyed, hope to have it under contract and sold soon!
The two projects are about 95% complete and will be available the second week of March 2008. Both projects turned out exceptionally well. They will be on the market in a few days and the new owner will soon get to enjoy all the details that went into each house. Pictures of the completed projects will also be available.
There are two new projects under way. Both are located in the 30316 zip code. One is located in Gresham Park on a quiet dead-end street. The second is on a main avenue in beautiful Ormewood Park. Both are in-depth renovations with attention to detail, built-ins and functional finishes.
The house on Tilly Mill is complete- finally. While renovating this house we decided to remove the old aluminum siding since there wasn't a way to repair the many holes on it. Parts of the siding were also bent and again there wasn't a way to straighten it out. The siding was removed and we found wood siding beneath it- the wood siding was mostly in great shape- BUT there were also holes on it that could not easily be filled and painted and made to look good.
Thanks for visiting the site and giving some input! The house was originally listed on craigslist and other advertising websites. We also placed flyers at local coffeeshops and local boards. The house generated several phone calls- a mix of curious neighbors, vendors trying to sell a service and a few interested buyers. The house was on the market for one day, we received an acceptable offer and closed on it on schedule on September 20, 2007! The next project will be up and running soon. We'll post more before and during photos to emphasize the upgrades and changes of the project.